Friday, August 15, 2014

It's getting hot in here

   Wow, my house is hot right now, or maybe it's just me, phew.  I had the kids outside this afternoon and I was out running around with them and doing some yard work.  Then when my youngest decided he would rather watch a movie we came inside and I started canning my next batch of pickles.

   This is my youngest on his walk about, lol.  He just likes to wander around the yard, play with this or that.  Try to run around the house a few times.





  This is the older two's art work.  They like to make the porch wet them color on it with chalk.  They really do make some neat looking stuff.  And when it dries it looks different as well.



  Lounging on his 4-wheeler.  His battery died so he decided to sun bathe, maybe, I don't know, lol.



  My pickles, nine jars canned and two jars of refrigerator pickles.  We were starting to run low in the fridge, I ran out of room in the canner, and I had more cucumbers to do up.






   Apparently playing outside was too much for him. Such a cutie, still not over being sick but getting much better, thankfully.


  
   Here is a late throw back Thursday picture.  I found some old flash drives and memory cards that had old pictures on them so I put them on my computer and now I can do some throwback Thursdays! Yay, lol.  I get excited over such small things.


No comments:

Post a Comment