Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pickles, and a TBT

So, I made pickles today!!  I'm so excited to try them.  But I did cheat a little bit, I bought the cucumbers that I used at the fruit market.  But only because I was so excited to try out making my own, (and our pickle loving family has been without pickles for a little while.)  There are so many different recipes to choose from when looking to make pickles.  Hopefully tomorrow I will get good results.  The recipe said they should be good for a month in the refrigerator but I know they won't last that long, especially if they are good.

Getting all my stuff together.


The finished product!  Can't wait for a taste test tomorrow, I've got a lot of testers that have been asking for pickles recently.




And here is a throw back Thursday for ya.  It's not too far back, it's from last May sometime, but he still looks so different from how he does today.  He was only about 21 months old.



No comments:

Post a Comment