Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's Fair time

   Well, technically it was last week, but still.  It's the time of year when county fairs are happening around the country.  Our local fair is on the smaller side, but still fun to go to.  On Monday they have family day where the price is reduced to $5, it's normally $9, or you can buy a weekend long pass, but I'm not sure how much that is.  I didn't get any pictures of the animals that are shown at the fair because my camera was in the stroller, and the stroller was with my husband and oldest and youngest.  Gabe, my 4 1/2 year old was the only one who was really interested in seeing the show animals (he loves all animals,) so we had some fun mommy/son time while the other boys went back to the area where the rides where.  As Gabe and I were walking through the farm animals he keep telling me all the pets he wanted to have, from the goats and sheep to the little horses, lol.  I can't wait till we can buy a farm and I can give him all the animals he wants, (momma wants those animals too :).)  So here are some pictures from our time at the fair.  I did take pictures of the kids at the petting zoo.














No comments:

Post a Comment