Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas and we are having a Boy!



   So it's been fun and crazy week around these parts.  The kids really enjoyed Christmas and got lots of new stuff to play with and have fun with.  Murphy even got a stocking and some treats for Christmas too.  He really enjoyed his Christmas as well.




  Christmas morning Julian and Gabe woke up earlier as usual so they got to look through their stockings before Sebastian woke up, so of course they had to help Sebastian look through his stocking quickly once he got up (at 9:30, lol) so they could open their presents.




   Sebastian really likes his new scooter.  He always tried to ride his brothers but they are only two wheels and he couldn't ride it very well so he got one with three wheels.  




   Someone woke up not feeling well yesterday with the cold that is going around.  But after 14 hours of sleep last night he seems to have woken up feeling better.  Giving momma a smile while he watches a movie :)




   I vacuumed  this morning so I put one of the kids recliners on the couch and of course it got used while it was still on the couch, lol.  Oh, and Sebastian got one for Christmas too so now we have three :/




  Let's see what else has been going on, not really crafting much since Christmas has been so busy.  But I did order fabric online to sew up some receiving blankets for the new baby, which is another boy btw, and some burp clothes too.  I will put up some pictures as I do them.  If anyone has any suggestions for baby boy names, I'm all ears.  I have used all the names I really liked already so this time around will be a little tougher naming the little guy.  Oh and as the New Year is right around the corner, as my OB said as I was leaving the office after my last appointment, Happy New Year, and don't forget apple cider looks just like champagne, lol.

   Don't forget to look me up and follow along on Facebook, and Instagram at m_mitchell07. 

No comments:

Post a Comment