Wednesday, September 3, 2014

I know what I'm doing this afternoon

   So I was going to sit down and write a post about what my family did over the long weekend and how things have been going since my last post, but low and behold I had to run to town this morning to get some bread and milk.  And then I decided to stop at the fruit market on the way home, and ended up with this.





 

   I've been waiting and waiting to find a farmer somewhere selling corn out of the back of their truck (because that's how we do it in the country, lol.) But I have been unable to catch any of them, so I did the next best thing, stopped at the market where they sell fresh local corn.  I wanted 10 dozen, but the lady at the store counted it so I'm not quite sure how much I have here.  I'll count as I'm doing it I guess.  Then when I'm done I'm going to run down to two different neighbors that have chickens and see if they want my cobs.  But for now I need to get the kids lunch and then get cracking on all that corn.

   Don't forget to look me up on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment