Thursday, July 16, 2015

So very sorry for my absence.

   For all of you who have continued to stop back and check out my blog, thank you. I am very sorry for not writing in such a long time.  I have still been posting on my Facebook page, but I have been a little busy here recently.

   I am not divulging this information so I can get more people to follow the blog or anything like that, it's just to let you guys know what has been going on and as to why I havn't been posting in such a long time.   Here is the short version, when I was 33 weeks pregnant I was diagnosed with breast cancer.  On April 9th at 37 weeks my son, Oliver, was delivered via c-section. He swallowed some amniotic fluid and ended up in the NICU for 9 days.  I started chemo the beginning of May and have gone every three weeks since then.

  So it's been a little bit busy around these parts since then. I don't really share a lot of updates about my health on my instagram or Facebook pages, but I do shout out the occasional update.  I didn't want it to turn into a blog all about cancer.  That is only one aspect of my chaos, lol.  I don't post as often as I'd like on there, but I do my best and will get back to doing a better job of it soon, once things settle down a little bit.  I have two little guys going off to kindergarten and 1st grade this year, and my 3 year old will be starting speech therapy and possibly preschool soon, so it may just be me and the baby alone for a few hours each day. What on earth am I going to do with myself, hehe.  For now that's all I've got, besides a hungry 3 month old.  Hit me up on instagram m_mitchell, or check out the Facebook page for more frequent interactions with me.  Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment